Environment, Health & Safety
Angle’s goal is to achieve and maintain environment, health and safety (EHS) performance excellence as measured by its industry, peers, government regulators and its own internal targets. This is shown by the Company’s commitment to:
- Operating in a safe and responsible manner with minimum disturbance to landowners and the environment;
- Ensuring all employees and contractors are required to adhere to Angle Energy’s safety policies and procedures; and
- Effectively managing industry practices and regulatory requirements.
Angle is committed to the principles and practice of environmental responsibility, and to instilling environmental responsibility as an intrinsic feature of all of its practices and procedures. Angle is committed to protecting the environment by implementing a three-stage protection policy:
- Energy conservation and waste reduction;
- Careful waste management and minimization; and
- Effective project planning and implementation.
Health and Safety
Health and safety management is a core value of the Board of Directors, management and the employees of Angle. The Company conducts its operations responsibly and in a manner that is consistent with industry standards and regulations. Angle’s safety protocols include:
- Annual safety audits and regular inspections to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Site and process hazard assessments conducted prior to activities; and
- Emergency response planning and training.